Tuesday 31 May 2011

Young leaders

Hello Brad here. 
I've just got back from a Young Leaders Conference in Dunedin Otago.  I could not have had a better time! We went to Young Leaders first, we spent two and a half hours there!  Next we went to the Art Gallery it was really cool, right after we went to the Otago Museum.  We stayed in Discovery World.  I had a great sleep, lying!  I woke up at 7.00am and then everyone went to the butterflies, they were the best thing on the whole trip.  After the butterflies we got back on the bus and were heading for Moana pool.  Moana pool was the coolest!  The rapids  where really cool as well!  Everyone had a great time.  I would love to go back.
Look out for my next post which will tall you more

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bradley
    What was your favourite part about young leaders?
    Who was your favourie speaker at young leaders?
    What a cool story!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete