Tuesday 29 March 2011

prison

I would love to hear your thoughts on this story.

The steel felt hard and cold on my hands.  There was no escape from the prison.  You could  hear the chains rattling.
 I  guess you are wondering what I did? I thought it was funny how it just exploded.   Yes I   put the bomb in the mall!! I watched it all crumble from the apartment the police there on the case for weeks.  After weeks they called me for a interview I didn't know what to do, I freaked out, I tried to get out of town but lets just say they caught up with me.
 So thats how I'm here.  it's miserable in here! Every morning the guard comes and smashes his baton along the bars at 6:00am!!  We have old lumpy porridge for breakfast.You could see it moving in the plate.

4 comments:

  1. Goosebumps, goosebumps and more goosebumps! I love your writing Bradley. You really have a way with words. I wonder if we could take a picture of what prompted you to create this? To do this in your free writing time just shows your awesome attitude towards your learning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story Bradley
    I like the adjectives in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story bradley it is very interesting and cool .

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsome story bradley
    where about was the mall and how did you get the bomb in the first place. nice sayings ''lumpy old porride'' that was a good one

    ReplyDelete